Just me...

Thursday, March 24, 2005

Am I Crazy??

So this goes back to my first blog. My thoughts are becoming more and more serious of quitting this corporate job and venturing out into the entrepreneurial world, where I make the rules and I am my own boss. I have some ideas, and I have been busy talking to people. I don't know if I am thinking crazy, I mean I have a "stable" job, I have a consistant income, I have health insurance and a 401K. But I just feel like you only live once and I am working the majority of my time and working hard(for someone else) just to buy things for myself that I can't enjoy because I am so tired anyway by the time I am finished working. I feel like, at least if I am going to work hard, let me do it for me and let me control it and let me make the rules! But it takes money to make money, and this is a really huge step. To let go of "security" and then you may or may not even make it. I am not saying I am going to quit my job tomorrow, I am doing my research, I am talking to people, I am identifying all my options and paths. But I think this is going to be the path I take, I have not been able to stop thinking about it. I've been working in this environment for the last 10 years, I think it's time to change.
If I do my part, I know God's got me:).

In other news, I am driving home tomorrow, so I will have ample time to think about all this on the road. This should be an interesting weekend. Hope to have news when I come back! Ciao!

4 Comments:

  • At 5:26 PM, Blogger Jez Chill said…

    If you have the burning drive & desire to make it on your own, how about executing your plan first part time. And if it starts to take off, do it full time.

     
  • At 4:50 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Very nice site you have and truly interesting! Keep up the good work! :

    Have a pleasant day..

    Philip

     
  • At 8:49 AM, Blogger desertrose said…

    Thank you Philip, do I know you?

     
  • At 7:22 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    like tumbler and tipsy days hopefully we will remain in high spirits. well, good day

     

Post a Comment

<< Home