Just me...

Wednesday, April 06, 2005

A moment of contemplation...

I had already started a different post today, but decided not to publish it. Enough with the complaints of my current employment situation! I am tired of writing about it so I am sure you all are tired of hearing about it (if there is anyone who really reads this). I started it while I was at work, so in case it ends up being published, that is my disclaimer, I wrote AT work:). Work aside, things are OK right now, I would say that I am not unhappy, maybe even content - but I can't completely say that I feel fulfilled. I think about all the areas in my life - my career, my love life, my personal space, my health, my friends, my accomplishments and my attempts at exploring new things. I feel that in many of these areas there is something else that I want or that I am looking for. I feel that I should be doing something different but the struggle right now is to get to it. I know it is all up to me, but as I said...it's the struggle. What I wonder, is there ever a time when I would be completely satisfied, completely fulfilled? It seems that if that were to happen, I wouldn't have anything to strive for. But I guess that's the difference between being just being content with the status quo and seeking fulfillment.

6 Comments:

  • At 6:54 AM, Blogger Jez Chill said…

    I think you, as with every successful/progressive person, continues to strive to achieve more, and obtain fulfillment. Even celebritites that have it all travel to Africa & the Third World just to reach their own levels of fulfillment. I think 'satisfaction' is elusive, but that's what allows us to grow.

     
  • At 7:07 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I'm new to blogging and I was at your site for like 30 minutes reading and alot of it sounds familiar! Cool blog! thanks for venting!

     
  • At 10:29 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    thought-provoking, mootable pv. just my thoughts, well anyways gl & be chipper is what i say

     
  • At 1:27 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Well done!
    [url=http://zounokiu.com/nezm/lafv.html]My homepage[/url] | [url=http://yqrtsbap.com/jwzv/ebsv.html]Cool site[/url]

     
  • At 1:27 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Good design!
    My homepage | Please visit

     
  • At 1:27 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Great work!
    http://zounokiu.com/nezm/lafv.html | http://dvbiheqi.com/bybd/pord.html

     

Post a Comment

<< Home